Do you remember being a child?  Life was a fairy tale.  A playground full of magical toys and friends.  Even a spoon stolen from the kitchen drawer became a legendary sword used to win epic battles.  As a mother, there is nothing I enjoy more than seeing my kids enjoying life.  As they become engrossed in an activity, my heart skips a beat.  I feel like I don't want to miss a moment--and I don't want to miss any opportunities to enrich my kids' childhood.  Over the past months, I have compiled a list (which will hopefully grow in the future) of games and activities for kids to enjoy and grow with.  Please click on the tabs at the top of the page to view the lists.







I want to give credit where is due...
Most of these ideas were taken from several books that I have listed under "resources" on the main page.  The activities I am listing here are a result of sifting through and testing the many ideas I have gathered from books, the internet, library story time and from other parents.